Sunday, January 2, 2011

"Essence of Christmas To Me"

        For me,Christmas is a day of loving,sharing and forgiving. It is a unforgettable moment to me. It is the birthday of  our Jesus Christ and it is also my birthday. It is unforgettable because we've so many things that we're doing.
        Many people preparing foods. They have many decoration's in their house especially those who are rich. But also those people who are poor. They are making a way just to have a complete family. Even they have no enough money to buy their foods.
        Every Christmas comes, I am very sad, even it's my birthday because my parents, brothers and sisters are far away from me. Only my grandmother,grandfather and my other relatives are with me. Even if my relatives are here my Christmas is not complete without my family. But I'm thankful that my relatives are here, who are loving me and taking care to me.
       I wish that someday, when Christmas comes again, my family are here beside me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment