Monday, November 8, 2010

"what I've Done During Semestral Break"

           Semestral Break is the most awaiting moment to all student's even its a one week vacation only. many student's became happy when they know that there is a semestral break why? because they can go whatever they want, some are going to the beach and some spent their time in their house together with their family. Some are busy campaigning.
           When I know that there is a semestral break I'm very happy because I can take a rest and do what I want to do. During semestral break, I help my grandmother to all the works at home. When I wake up in the morning, I clean inside our house after that I clean outside and sometimes I water the plants. When I finish all the works I take a rest or watching television and having snacks. When I am bored, my past time is strolling or texting. In the evening,we go in the mini carnivals or we call it "perayahan". We are enjoying because its very fun. There are many people going there. Sometimes we won a food like junk foods.
            I enjoy my one week vacation because I've done many things. And I know that all of us enjoyed our one week vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment